luni, 21 august 2017

THOR 3: Ragnarok Thor vs Surtur FIGHT SCENE

http://bit.do/dGds2 Secret sale at E-IceBlue.
Thor Ragnarok's Thor from the Thor Ragnarok mockumentary, trailer clip & Age of Ultron trailer, fights Surtur the demon. Go see this movie when it comes out. A fight to the end. Thor representing the world of Marvel, and Surtur representing the underworld of Marvel. Inspired from the Thor ragnarok trailer and thor ragnarok teaser comic con footage. I'll be making my own version of thor ragnarok mockumentary with the entire avengers cast. Also, both worlds have well known superheroes like Black Panther, Ironman, Surtur, Captain America, The Flash, Wonder woman, Captain Marvel, Spiderman, War Machine, The Hulk, Cyborg, Green Lantern, Blue Beetle, Thor, Archangel, The Vulture, Gigantess, Batman, Beast, Starfire, and, Ant-man. Just to name a few of my favorites. But this video is about Thor and Surtur. It took me a few months to make this video. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it. There will be more of these types of videos to come. If your favorite hero didn't win, no worries, they'll be more fights to come. Subscribe to be notified. I'm on Instagram https://instagram.com/legacyofsoluchi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu