joi, 31 august 2017

How To Transfer iPod Music To iTunes Library Without Erasing iPod (Simple Fix)

http://bit.do/c3yrc ICopyBot secret dscount page.
Recently, my PC crashed and all my files were lost. I decided that I needed to find a way to sync my iPod Classic to iTunes so I could have all my music on iTunes. It turns out that iTunes would only sync the files it could find AND would erase all my other songs if I tried to sync it (apparently my iPod was linked to my previous iTunes on my now dead PC). Well, what I found was that iTunes wasn't even recognizing all my music (over 1400 songs). So I found a way to manually transfer them but had to find the 1400 missing songs. I made this video to help anyone else out there that needs to figure out how to find all their songs if their iTunes doesn't recognize or threatens to erase their iPod if they sync! Please hit that LIKE button if you found this video helpful and leave a COMMENT below. This is the first "tutorial" I've done while recording my screen, so I apologize for the audio...hopefully you can make out what I'm saying. And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! Thanks!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu