marți, 31 ianuarie 2017

►Sherlock & Molly - Holding a heart [+4x03]

http://bit.do/c3Nry Secret discounts at Watermark-Software.
Please watch it in HD :) and if you want to make me really happy HD + Headphones _________________________________________________________ WOW i didn't thought i could vid a 3 and a half minutes video in 1 and a half hours! I had so much inspiration gosh i just watched this episode and it got me this SCENE it's so brilliant so god damn brilliant the whole episode is Benedict Cumberbatch i love you SOOO much! seriously he's the best actor ever how he plays Sherlock it's so god damn good he gives me chills with every scene! and all those EMOTIONS in this episode oh my god i couldn't handle myself I really want to make a Sherlock and John video too :) I gues I finally found my inspiration again :D! I hope you guys like it :) _________________________________________________________ Informations: ►Edited by: Laura ►Song: Holding a heart - Toby Lightman ►Software: Sony Vegas Pro12.0 ►Coloring: Mine / Watermark: Mine ►Finished: 28.01.2017 I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT THE EDITING! Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. Laura Grözinger - Langenargen

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu