luni, 18 iulie 2016

UNBOXING DRESSLINK! Review and Try On Haul!

http://tinyurl.com/oyquv5t Secret flash sale from Dresslink
D R E S S L I N K ! This is not sponsored, I purchased this with my own money... sadly. (haha) I am 5'4 and around 130 lb for reference! All in all I would say my experience was good. It's not what you would expect from your ordinary company like Forever 21 or something like that. It's a super cheap shop in China. But, with that being said... it exceeded my expectations by FAR! For the money? It was so worth it! I love everything I purchased and the two items that were missing are on their way! They said they were shipped separately. If you plan on ordering from DressLink, I would recommend staying on the top rated page of the site! I think that's how I got so "lucky." READ REVIEWS!!! Xo

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu